Areya got to go to her first friend sleep over. The day Aniela and I feel down the stairs Areya was at the Smith's house playing. On our way home from the hospital we stopped to get Areya but she was having so much fun that she was still not ready to leave. Amy and I talked it over and thought it would be easier for me to take care of Aniela if she stayed. Thank you again Amy for your help.
Areya and the Smith kids had so much fun together, all they could talk about was when they get to do it again. Here are a few pictures Amy sent me.

Saturday, January 10, 2009
Areya's Sleepover
Posted by LIZ at Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Looks like she had tons of fun! But I think it's still funner to sleep over and uncle TJ's and aunt Shaylee's house! We play dress up too :) I just wish you lived closer so we could still have her over for sleep overs!
Post a Comment