Monday, April 5, 2010

34 weeks

Almost there! Which is great because i'm getting huge! About 6 more weeks to go. I'm not counting or anything. I went to the doctor yesterday and he was measuring at 5 lbs 5 oz. My cervix is still closed but has started to thin.


Because of his heart defect I now have weekly non stress tests. His heart rate dropped a little this time so they are having me go in on Friday for another one just to keep an eye on things. They didn't seemed to concerned so I guess there is nothing to worry about.

On Monday the 12th we have an appointment at the Children's Hospital of Wisconsin. We will be meeting with about 5 different doctors / specialists and getting a tour of the NICU. We are still trying to decide which hospital to have his heart surgery at. Both hospitals have a DiGeorge evaluation center so our deciding factor will be the heart surgeon.

Here are a few pictures of the girls giving their brother loves. They both love to give him kisses, talk and sing to him. I think Areya asks me everyday when he is coming and if she can be the first one to hold him.





2 comments:

Dalynne Denhof said...

i LOVE the belly hugs/kisses! so so sweet Ü i remember Ryan doing that when i was pregnant with Jaxtyn. and he was the one asking everyday when he was coming out. way to capture those sweet moments on camera!

Darci said...

Oh honey! I love your belly pictures! I need to post some- I think I'm way bigger already (at 24 weeks).