I've been keeping up on you and your baby when I can. My kids keep me sooo busy. I barely have time to breath. Your girls are just beautiful. I really like that name. I love all your kids names. So original. I know you have a bumpy road ahead of you. You've had such a great mind set about everything. Keep it up! And know you have friends and family who love you. Your cute family is in our prayers.
I am a stay at home mommy with three beautiful girls Areya, Aniela & Abriella and my handsome little man Taevin. I have a wonderful husband, Damian, who takes care of us. I love to be outdoors and love the water. I know ASL and am trying to catch on to some Polish.
2 comments:
I've been keeping up on you and your baby when I can. My kids keep me sooo busy. I barely have time to breath. Your girls are just beautiful. I really like that name. I love all your kids names. So original. I know you have a bumpy road ahead of you. You've had such a great mind set about everything. Keep it up! And know you have friends and family who love you. Your cute family is in our prayers.
I really like this name. Isn't it nice when you do finally agree on one :D
Post a Comment