Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Aniela's 3rd birthday

Happy 3rd Birthday Aniela!!!!


Aniela turned 3 today! It is amazing how fast time really does fly. She is such a sweet girl and loves her sister, mommy, daddy and brother so much. Aniela loves to play outside, help mommy, playing with sister, and hang out with daddy.

Aniela was born April 7, 2007.
She was 7 lbs 8 oz and 20 inches long.

Aniela's 1st Birthday


2nd Birthday


3rd Birthday


We are so blessed to have Aniela as part of our family! She can alway bring a smile to our faces and we love her so much!

Happy Birthday Love Bug!!!!

5 comments:

Monica Polad said...

She is such a cutie! They do grow up so fast! I think she looks a lot like you! Very cute!

Sheri said...

Happy birthday to your beautiful little girl! Her weight and length were exactly the same as my McKenna's. How fun!

Darci said...

Happy 3rd Birthday! YOu are such a good Mommy to post all of her pictures- I didn't even get to Addy's Birthday (November! Yikes)

Kelley Rae said...

Happy Birthday Aniela! She is such a cutie!!

TJ and Shaylee Voss said...

Happy Birthday Aniela!! I'm so sad we weren't there for her birthday! We realized that this was her first birthday that we weren't there :( She is getting so big! She is still such a cutie! I can't wait to see her and all of you in July! Love ya!