We were invited up to the Hawks "cabin" to go sledding with my cousin Heston, his wife Brandi and their two boys Deklan and Dallin. My brother Tj, Shaylee his wife and their puppy Sadie also came up, and we can't forget cousin Joshie with his dog Brutus.After sledding we went inside for some dinner, Areya and Deklan were connected at the hip, the boys played xbox while the girls chatted.
Aniela
Look how cute! Areya and her second cousin Deklan are walking back up the hill.
This was Areya's first time sledding. She LOVED IT! I had the haredest time talking her into going inside. She would have stayed out side all night if she could have. She loves the snow.
Areya loves playing with Deklan and is so excited to get to live at his house for a while. To bad Brandi and I are not as excited. There will be non stop noise for a month! We better get ourselves some really good ear plugs.
Here is Brandi and Dallin getting ready to go out in to the cold.
This is Heston taking on the hill.
Tj and Shaylee had a go at the hill next. I think they ended up crashing at the bottom. By the look on Shaylee's face she did not know what she was in for when she agreed to go. Better her then me!
Mommy with her little snow bunny.
We really did have a lot of fun, thanks for inviting us!
1 comments:
HOW CUTE! I had a lot of fun. I am glad you guys came up. Did you make it home alright? It was a little scary going over the divide! Anyway, I finally sent the pictures to you! Sorry it took me so long!!!!
Post a Comment