Since we got a membership the the Aquarium we try to take a trip there every week or two. It has been awhile so I thought it was time to go. There is really a lot to see. You could spend several hours there and not see it all. Here is a giant eel.
Areya really, really wanted to get her face painted so this time I let her. She got a sea tortes.
I think the dolphins are their favorite thing to see there. Both of the girls were so excited to them jump and do tricks.
If you look up in the right hand corner of this picture you can see the fish the girls are looking at. It was about the same size as Aniela.
Here they are at the end of the day. Tired and ready to go home. Well at least I was.
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Another trip to the aquarium
Posted by LIZ at Saturday, June 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That aquarium seriously looks awesome! We need to get some neat things like that around here! When we come visit, you'll have to take us there.
We miss you!!!! :-)
Looks like that is a fun place to go! I'm sure Areya loves it!
Post a Comment