Monday, June 9, 2008

Tag your it!

This is a fun new tag. Here is what you are suppose to do: list what you were doing 10 years ago, 5 years ago, 5 months ago, 5 things on your "to do list", 5 snacks that you enjoy, 5 things you would do if suddenly you were a billionaire, 5 places you have lived, 5 things people may not know about you and then tag 5 people. Tag your it!

10 years ago: I was working at Lagoon as a ride operator in area 3.

5 years ago: I was working at Lagoon in the Rides Office and was a few short months away from having my first child.


5 months ago: I was packing up my house in Clearfield and getting ready to move to Illinois.

5 thing on my "to do" list: 1. Pack for our trip to Utah 2. Unpack the boxes in my living room. 3.Get the girls signed up for summer programs. 4. Find and buy a house. 5. Give the dog a bath.

5 Snacks: 1. Fruit 2. Chips and dip. 3. Butter popcorn. 4. Chocolate 5. PB&J's

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire: 1. Build the house of my dreams. 2. Take everyone on a really great vacation. 3. Buy a vacation home in Poland. 4. Put money away for my children. 5. Pay off my families debt and houses.


5 Paces I have lived: 1. Ogden, Utah 2. Provo, Utah 3. Clearfield, Utah 4. North Ogden, Utah 5. Arlington Heights, Illinois

5 Things people may not know bout me: 1. I don't have a middle name. 2. I was bit by a tiger. 3. I rode a camel. 4. I've been to Alaska and Hawaii. 5. I worked at Lagoon for 10 years.

5 people I tag: 1. Brandi 2. Tj & Shaylee 3. Ivy 4. Traci 5. Anyone who wants to give it a try.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks dear!
Oh, by the way, I think my friends husband might have worked with you at lagoon. Anyway I miss you and I can't wait to see you!!!