Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Great News!

Damian has accepted a full time position at the airport. So that means he will have 2 days off a week and will not be working at the car lot. I am so happy that he will be able to spend more time with me and the girls.
His schedule kind of sucks but we are dealing with that. He works 12:00 to 8:30 p.m. Wednesday - Sunday. He did not get to pick his shift but hopefully he will be able to bid for a better one soon. I hate that he gets home so late. If I want to eat as a family then I have to keep the girls up a bit later, with is hard on everyone. I guess you have to take the good with the bad and I should just be happy to have him home 2 days a week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for your family!!!
I am super glad for you guys! I miss you! I am so excited that you are coming!!!!!!! HOORAY

TJ and Shaylee Voss said...

Good! Now you will actually get to see your husband more!