Yep, we're still looking for a house! We have been going out every Tuesday for the past 2 months looking at houses. Damian found one that he liked but I didn't and put an offer down on it any way. They came down to our asking price but I was able to talk Damian out of that house. We continued to look and put down a few more offers but either they were not willing to come down in the price or only one of us liked the house. On Tuesday we looked at 5 houses and Good news we found one we both like.
Here it is!
We put an offer down on it today. We are starting low hoping to meet somewhere in the middle. This house is awesome! It has everything we have been looking for. Here is the link: http://www.redfin.com/IL/Gilberts/555-Welch-St-60136/home/16910681
I hope that all the time we put into looking will finally pay off. I will keep you updated on the what happens, wish us luck!
9 comments:
holy hugeness. Well your girls would be able to have their own rooms and ALOT of space to play in. That would be awesome to get though if you can get it at the right price. Good luck
That is a beautiful house with a LARGE yard! Good luck!
Wow! That looks like a great house... I hope it works out for you... OK, OK, ...my first reaction was NOOOOOOOOO.... we don't want to lose you! Isn't there ANYTHING in AH 1 Ward?!
House hunting is so frustrating! I feel for you. The house looks fabulous! I hope all goes well - good luck!
Good Luck! It's super cute!
Wow, That is beautiful. I hope you guys get it.
I like the photos of the house. The yard is a bit large. Will the girls be wearing a GPS device when they go out to play or. . . just in the house, for that matter? The inside looks really nice. I'm crossing my fingers for you!
Sara
It looks great! Good luck!
That's great! I hope everything turns out! That lot looks HUGE~ how nice it will be to have all of that room!
Aren't you excited to get into your own home again???
Good luck sweetie!
LOVES~
Post a Comment