HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
We never really do much for New Years, we stay home, invite friends over, watch movies, and eat junk food, but this year we went a Polish party in SLC.
I guess the Polish people that live in the SLC area have a party ever year and so Damian wanted to go and meet his people. I thought it would be a fun experience and a chance to get out with out kids.
They had food, dancing, and games. You would think they would serve Polish food at a Polish party, right? Well they didn't, but it was really good. They had a mix of American and Polish music so it made it easier for me to understand and dance to. The only part of the night that was hard for me to enjoy was when people came up to us and started speaking Polish. I had no clue what they were talking about and I felt dumb when one guy asked me a question and I did not even know it. Damian let him know that I did not speak Polish.
Ida and I went dress shopping and got our hair done. We had a lot of fun getting all dressed up. Damian even shaved, which is a miracle, and wore a tie. Damian and I have never danced with each other except at our wedding were we danced to one song. He is so much taller then me it was a little hard but we made it work. I need to grow a few more inches, which will never happen, or something. All and all we had a great time and hope that your New Years was great too.

1 comments:
You guys look like you had fun! I wish Heston would take me somewhere fun for new years! That does suck that you couldn't understand what everyone was saying though. You know, I have never danced with Heston either. Just the other day I told him that we should go dancing sometime and he said no. :(
Post a Comment