Friday, January 18, 2008

HuSbAnD tAg!

1- What is his name? Damian Deja he was not given a middle name.


2-How long have you been married? 6 years 3 months


3-How long did you date? Date? hmmm, we did not really date. We knew each other a total of 5 months before we were married.


4-How old is he? 28


5-Who eats more? Defiantly Damian. No contest!


6-Who said I love you first? Me, he would not say it until he knew I felt the same way.


7-Who is smarter? Depends which subject. I think I have more common sense.


8-Whose temper is worse? I think that Damian's is, but I'm not one to be messed with.


9-Who does the laundry? I do most of it. Once in a while he will do a load of his work clothes.


10-Who does the dishes? I do. Every once in a while I can talk him in to doing a load.


11-Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking from the foot of the bed I do.


12-Who pays the bills? I use to but I get too stressed over money so Damian takes care of it now.


13-Who cooks dinner? Most of the time I do, which is kind of funny because Damian is the one with the culinary art degree.


14-Who drives when you are together? Most of the time Damian will drove but if we are going somewhere he has never been he prefers me to.


15-Who is more stubborn? It depends on how much the thing means to us. I think I might be.


16-Whose parents do you see the most? Mine because Damian's live in Poland and only get to come over once a year.


17-Who proposed? Damian, it was over the phone because he was in Chicago at the time.


18-Who has more siblings? I have 3 and Damian has 2, so I win this one.


19-Who wears the pants in the family? I would say me. I think he get sick of listening to me, so he just gives in.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. By the results of this our husbands are quite similar! I love to read these type of things for some reason. :)