Last night I had a dream about Damian and I wanted to share it with you.
I was in Hawaii doing a scuba diving class and one of the instructors came to me and told me that there was an accident at the Airport and Damian was involved. So I drove to the Airport and they told me that Damian was checking a man's bag and told him that he was not allowed to take something on the airplane. The man was in a hurry and wanted Damian to just let it slide.
(I don't know how well any of you know my husband but he is full of some really smart a** comments)
They told me that Damian made one of theses comments to the man, the man warned Damian that he did not like the way he was being talked to. Well Damian being Damian said some thing smart again. They told me that the man pulled out a gun and shot Damian. They said that he did not make it and wanted me to go look at his body to conform that it was him. I was totally freaking out! I kept thinking "what am I suppose to do now?" So I went to see the body but when I got there I could not bring my self to look. I remember feeling so sick and worried.
Not long after I woke up. Damian went into work today even though it is his day off. So when I woke up I called him to make sure he was alright and tell him about my dream. His response "That's so cool. I hope I get shot." "But I want to live." WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM? No one in their right mind wants to get shot!!! Sometimes I really wonder about him.
Monday, January 21, 2008
My Dream
Posted by LIZ at Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
MEN! What do we do with them? I don't understand them most of the time.
I have the weirdest dreams sometimes too. I totally hate it!!!!!!!
WOW! I get the feeling your life is never boring with a man that thinks like that!;-)
Post a Comment