Damian's dad had to leave for work (he works in Brazil) just after Aniela got out of the hospital so he was not there for the rest of our trip.
Our next adventure was to some land that his parents own in the village of Wiselka . It is about a 2 minute walk to the lake from the property.
Then we went to the village of Miedzyzdroje (the village where Ta ta was born) to visit Damian's aunt and uncle. (his fathers brother) We stopped at the pier and park to let the kids play before our visit. The park was a lot of fun and again the beach was awesome. While at the pier I needed to use the restroom so I followed the signs and found out that I needed to pay to use them. Can you believe that? Pay to use the restroom! It was 2 zloty which is about $1 US, after I got back Areya announced that she needed to go too, but we made her hold it until we got to his uncles house.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Poland 7
Posted by LIZ at Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I can't believe that you have to pay to use the bathroom! Crazy!
Post a Comment