This is what happens when you try to talk to your brother on Skype and he does not answer.



Monday, October 13, 2008
Posted by LIZ at Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is what happens when you try to talk to your brother on Skype and he does not answer.



Posted by LIZ at Monday, October 13, 2008
3 comments:
I love all the halloween stuff, it is too cute! That sounded like quite the process of getting home from Europe, that must have been so mch fun...I bet you are glad to be home! Well anyway, I miss you and hope the next time you are here you look me up! Have a good day and a happy halloween!!
Jessica Platt
You did that all with your camera? Or was it with the camera + the computer? Those photos look too cool. I want a camera that does that. ;o)
It is good to hear that you arrived home safely. Flying with little kids is always so much fun!!! I love all those pumpkins. Fall is such an amazing time of year. It is nice and warm in St George too. I don't know if I miss the snow or not. Hope you are doing good! Love Ya!
Post a Comment