Wednesday, October 29, 2008

We moved....... again

The lease on our apartment was up on October 25th and because we still have not found a house we had to decide to sign up for 6 more months or move. It was a pretty easy decision to make, based on the fact that our apartment was not big enough for all of us. (For those of you that don't know my sister in-law has moved in with us and was sleeping in the living room.) We were able to get into a townhouse in the same complex which made the move pretty easy.



On the day of the move we packed up boxes and took them the short car drive across the parking lot to our new place. The sister missionaries come over and helped me unpack while Damian and Ida continued to move everything. Sister Peterson from my ward took the girls for most of the day which was a huge help and later that night the Elders and a few guys from my ward come over to help move the big stuff. We were also blessed enough to have someone bring us dinner so I did not have to worry about cooking, which turns out even better then I had hoped because the gas was turned off. We had no clue until late so we froze the first night, and by froze I really mean froze, Aniela woke up with blue lips she was so cold. The next day we had a little drama with the gas company but we were able to get it on by 8 that night.



For the most part everything is unpacked and put away but we still have boxes in the garage and a few in my room. I just can't find the motivation to finish unpacking them. ( It might have something to do with the fact that once we find a house I will just have to repack them.)



Our new address is:
1728 E Hintz Rd.
Arlington Heights, IL 60004

1 comments:

ivy said...

I completely related to not wanting to unpack boxes just to turn around and repack them. Funny thing is, I've been in my house for 9 years and I'm still finding boxes I never "unpacked."