This is our scary Halloween moon, it was just a few weeks early.
For those of you that don't know I got my very first calling at church. I have been called to be the Primary Sectary. I was called before we left to Poland but was not set apart until after we got home. It has been so long since I have been in Primary that I feel a little out of place, but and sure that after awhile I will get a hang of things.
Where I was going with all that is, some of the ladies I serve with in the Primary invited us to go to the pumpkin patch with them. I thought it would be fun (even though we already went with Areya's preschool) so we meet them there.
We walked around and saw all the animals. They had cows, new born baby pigs, goats, sheep, a donkey, a llama, ducks and chickens. Then the kids got to go on a few rides. Areya and Aniela went on the train and then Areya went on the big slide of fun. Next they wanted to go on the pony ride but when it can time for Aniela to get on she told me no. The kids had a great time and like always they didn't want to leave.
6 comments:
I can't wait till we go with Barneck. I'm kind of mad that they are going on Halloween. I usually have a bunch of places to go with the kids in their costumes that day. I miss you being at the field trips!! Zoe still carries around Areya's card that she gave everyone last year!
Congrats on the calling! I love that you are in the primary! I loved it when I was in. I have never been to primary though, so it was a new experience.
The scary moon picture is cool too. The kids look like they had a good time at the pumpkin patch! I'm sad because Deklan has to miss his field trip to the PUNKIN PATCH!
I swear your girls get cuter in every picture
I love the photos of the girls sitting on the pumpkins. TOO CUTE!
That is so awesome about being in Primary. You will be so good! The kids will love you! Primary is the best! They sure have fun things to do at Halloween. It is fun to see all the pictures of your girls! They are such cuties!
Look at your cuties :D Looks like a fun day!
Post a Comment