Monday, October 13, 2008

A Saturday at the park

On Saturday I got a message from Tj saying that it was snowing! I talked to my mom and she said the same thing, I couldn't beleive it! Here's the proof >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

My friend Shantelle and her family made a snowman and sent me a picture to show us how much snow they got. It's so Crazy!!!!!


This is what it looked like here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Sunny, warm (77 degrees) and a great day to be out side.



So that's what we did, we went to the park. The girls spent a good hour or more playing in the sand then we found a tree that had tons and tons of lady bugs on it.

They spent the rest of the time swinging and going down the slide. It was a great day!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I definitely prefer your weather to the snow. I don't think it should be allowed to snow anywhere but the mountains until Decemeber.

ivy said...

The snow was crazy. It's mostly gone now except for a bit up on the mountain. James was so excited by it all that he was disapointed he didn't need to shovel the driveway (it melted to quick) and that he still has to wait a few weeks before getting out his snowboard.