Well tomorrow is the big day. Our little man Taevin Aleksander will be here. We are so excited to finally meet him. It has seemed like such a long road already and I know we still have so much further to go. I can't help but wonder if I am ready for this. I still feel lost and don't really know what to think or how to feel. I have been trying so hard to keep it all in and hold myself together so I don't unset Damian or the girls but I am finding it harder to do so.
I know the lord sent us this special little man for a reason and that if he didn't know we could do this then he would have been sent to another family. We just need to be strong and remember that the lord is there for us. We are so bless to have such loving and supportive family and friends. We just want to say thank you to everyone for your thoughts, prayers, support, meals and everything else you have done for us!!!! We truly are blessed!!!!
3 comments:
Good Luck tomorrow!! We're excited to meet your little man too. And you're right, the Lord is with you. You're all in our prayers :)
You and Taevin are in my prayers, i hope your delivery goes well! He is a special spirit indeed!
Praying for you and your family! Keep us informed and if there's anything we can do!
Post a Comment