Sunday, May 30, 2010

Great news!

What a day!!! Taevin's breathing tube is finally out. He does still need oxygen but well take that over the breathing tube any day. His heart is back to normal rhythm and no longer needs the pacer. He is still on the heart medicine but is slowly being weened off. He no longer needs the morphine and most importantly (at least to him) he gets to eat. It's through the NG tube so not as tasty as he would like but at least he'll have a full belly.


4 comments:

Dalynne Denhof said...

YAY!!! What great news!! I pray that he continues to recover, you're family is in our prayers.

Ryan and Carli said...

Yay! I'm so glad he's improving. He's sure a cutie.

slopfam said...

Wahoo! I am so glad the breathing tube is out and that Taevin gets to eat. Thinking of you!

Kelley Rae said...

Such a relief!! Wahoo!! What a strong little boy. I'm so happy things keep looking up for you and your family!