On Friday everyone but Damian (he had to go back to work) got to come down again for a visit. The girls really loved holding their brother and boy did they miss me!! I couldn't keep them off me. (Good to know i'm still loved)
As of now the surgery is scheduled for Tuesday morning. We are praying that nothing else happens. The pressure in his lungs (from the extra blood flow) is getting worse but being maintained by medication. The sooner we get this surgery done the better!
Saturday and Sunday went great! No problems. I got to give Taevin a bath and have been spending a lot of time holding him. It's hard not having him home but I am so grateful that he is getting the help he needs to make him healthy and that I get to be so close.
I just thought this was a cute picture of him and wanted to share. Babies sleep in some of the cutest positions.
11 comments:
Absolutely amazing little guy and beautiful little boy! Love you guys!
My babies health problems have been nothing compaired to yours, but still I know what it's like to see your baby poked and prodded all over. I know all about pick lines and bad IV's. Feeling scared when it takes forever for a baby to wake up after beings sedated. You'll surprise yourself at how strong you can be. I've been keeping your family in my prayers. And I know all your friends in Utah are thinking of you:) Just stay positive and keep letting the girls love on Taevin as much as possible. It'll help him get better.
what a sweet picture of a sweet boy! and i love the picture of you and him as well :)
Liz - thanks for the updates. We are praying for your cute family. Taevin is beautiful and what a little trooper.
He is so cute! What a precious little face! I hope everything goes as planned and he can get his surgery done and over with so you guys can get home and settle in.
Our prayers are with your sweet little boy! Good luck!
Liz I can't imagine what you are going through. Thanks for keeping us updated, my thoughts and prayers are with you.
He is precious! We are praying for Taevin and your family.
You have such a handsome little guy there Liz the pictures are precious. Hope all goes well when he has surgery, we will keep you all in our prayers. take care!!
You are so brave! I'm bawling over these picturesv glad that he's doing well. Know that we are thinking of you.
Beautiful baby boy - what a blessing that he's doing so well. I'm so happy for you and keep praying he stays strong.
Post a Comment