Friday, April 25, 2008

Areya got taged by her cousin Deklan so here's her answers.

Areya said:
1. What time did you get up this morning? When the sun came up.
2. Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds, I love to play with them.
3. What two things do you always have with you? My Zoe and kitty blankie.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Dora
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? marshmallow cereal
6. What is your favorite book? Princesses
7. What is your middle name? Mae
8. What food do you dislike? Mac and Cheese (as of right now)
9. What is your favorite CD? Disney's Aerial
10. What type of car do you drive? The one at grandma and Pa pa's house.
11.Favorite sandwich? peanut butter or meat & cheese
12. What characteristic do you despise? I don't like mean faces
13. Favorite item of clothing? I like everything (she is a girl you know)
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? A Polish park
15. What color is your bathroom? I don't have a bedroom right now
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Disney Princesses
17. Where would you retire to? Her first answer was to a gas station.
18. What was your most recent memorable birthday? All of them
19. Do you make friends easily? Yes! I talk to anyone and everyone, and that makes them my friend.
20. Favorite saying? "What did you say? You don't say that your in time out."
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? A night owl ( at least she tries)
22. Pets? My favorite is Mekie.
23. What did you want to be when you were little? A princess
24. How are you today? Humm, good!
25. What is your favorite candy? chocolate
26. What is your favorite flower? A pink one
27. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? My birthday
28.What church do you attend? My grandma's church
29. What are you listening to right now? People talking Polish
30. What was the last thing you ate? Fruit
31. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Pink
32. How is the weather right now? Dark
33. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My Grandma Voss
34. Favorite restaurant? Mc Donalds!
35. Hair color? Brown
36. Sibling(S)? A baby sister, Aniela.
37. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Polish computer
38. Summer or winter? Winter, I love the snow!
39. Hugs or kisses? Kisses
40. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
41. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday
42. What is under your bed? Nothing
43. Favorite smell? Cookies and Flowers
44. What are you afraid of? A ghost
45. Plain, butter or salted popcorn? Any popcorn, I love the cheese one.
46. How many keys on your key ring? five
47. How many years at your current job? 4 years of driving my mommy crazy
48. Favorite day of the week? Any day we go to the park
49. How many towns have you lived in? 2, tomorrow it will be 3
50. What do you love the most? The park, popcorn, Chocolate, Mekie and Pancakes.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you Areya! Are you gonna come to my house and pway wif me soon? You can come on an airpwane. I want you to sweep at my house. Then we can pway wif my toys togedder. Tell your mom not to move so so too far away. You can come to the park wif me. My dad got me a swing set and I want you to come pway on it wif me. We can do the teeter-totter togedder.
Deklan