So we went over to my mom's house to drop Areya off (she love to spend the night on the weekends) and the girls wanted to drive/ride in the car. This was Aniela's first time and she absolutely loved it. She waved every time they drove by. After a while she would not stay seated so we hooked to wagon to the back and Areya pulled her behind the car in the wagon.
After the car's battery died they played on the swing set. Aniela loved going down the slide (with a little help from mommy or grandma) she keep saying and signing more. Areya was more then happy to help to she would hold Aniela and they would go down together.
2 comments:
Awww! The girls look like they had so much fun at Grandma and Papa's house. I talked to your mom today. I think she misses you a tad! Possibly those adorable little girls too!
Ok, I'm gonna post the pictures of the zoo now...maybe.
Well I'm gonna try!
Miss YA!!!!!
We miss those girls so much! and you too of course! They are so cute!
Post a Comment