Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Fun Pictures!

I have so many pictures it is hard to decide which ones to post, so here are some fun and silly ones that never made it on a post.

Honey, that cup is as big as you are!


Na na na na na na!

Waiting to be fed. Bread please.

Weeee, this is fun


What do you mean these are baskets? They look better as hats.


Don't mess with me!

Like our new hats?


Was this suppose to do do something? I'm waiting, i'm still waiting.

I'm hungry or is that tired? Maybe both!


What with the face?


Peek a boo, I see you.


Ta da!


Great friends, funny hats.


They call me bam bam or was it pebbles?


CHEESE! I can't smile any bigger mom, take the picture.

Rub a dub dub, i'm in the tub.

Queen Mommy BrandiQueen Mommy Lizzy


It's my birthday right?

Shaylee and Areya's true nature. Both brats!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha Shaylee's a brat!!
I love the pictures!!! Oh, and thank you so much for choosing the ugliest pictures of me...that you know I would NEVER post, and putting them on your blog! I love you too!!!!

Anonymous said...

You're pictures are very cute.

Jazz Fan said...

Awesome pics liz!!! there great and funny. i hope your guys are doing well in Chicago. I hope it goes great out there for you. Will miss you guys

TJ and Shaylee Voss said...

What? You think I'm a brat? ok maybe a little, but I'm learning from the best!