Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Strike

We took the kids bowling at Sparetime and they had so much fun. Even the babies gave it a try.

Here's Areya and Deklan showing us their bowling ball.


It's Areya's turn.


Deklan sure does love bowling.


Aniela's more then happy to take a turn.
She mostly wanted to hold it and then crawl down the lane after it.


Dallin's turn next. With a little help from dad.


What do you mean we're not having fun?
Can't you tell by the look on our faces that we're having a blast.


Areya cheeze'n for the picture.

Most people use a ball but in this new game we use babies.



I just loved Deklan's bowling stance so I had to add it.

Thanks to Brandi and Heston for inviting us to go with them. My girls love spending time with your boys and it was a nice change of pace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy bowling day!!!
It was a lot of fun. I was thinking that our kids should start their own bowling team, but now that you moved a TRILLION miles away I guess that idea is out!!!!!! :-(

TJ and Shaylee Voss said...

How fun! The kids look like they had a great time! Again, where are we? we never get invited to anything! jk