
As you can see by Aniela's eyes she came down with pink eye just before we were suppose to leave for Illinois.
One morning her eyes were so swollen she could not open them. I felt so bad for her. She had also been throwing up and had diarrhea.
I took her to the doctor after about a week of the diarrhea and vomiting and they told me it was just a bug and she should be feeling better any day.
Well just over two weeks later she finally got over it. The pink eye went away quickly but what ever she had took forever to get out of her system. It might have felt a bit longer to me because I am the one who got the fun job of cleaning her up. Yuck!!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
My poor sick baby
Posted by LIZ at Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Poor Aniela!!! I am glad to hear that she is better though! The poor thing, it was so sad to see her SO sick!
It was so sad to see her like that! But she is such a happy baby, she was still smiling even though she was so sick!
Post a Comment