On Monday we were scheduled to fly out at 4:50 p.m. so we had a little time to kill before we went to the airport. Brandi and the boys were out of town for most of the week and we were only able to spend a little time with them so we went up to their house to let the kids play in the sprinklers and just enjoy the beautiful weather.
Aniela was still not feeling 100 % better and was wanting to be held. So we all had pretty wet laps by the time we had to leave.
I never knew it would have been so hard to say good bye again. Living with Heston, Brandi and the boy was such a great time in our lives and we all really miss them. 
I am really starting to hate goodbyes. It was so much harder this time because I know that we will not be going back anytime soon. I never knew how hard it is living away from your family and friends. I always thought that it wouldn't be a big deal because you can call them or get on the web cams with them any time you want. I guess the hardest part is not being able to go and spend the time together or to just give each other a hug. (and if you know me you know I love hugs)
Here we are on the airplane on our way home.
A big thanks to everyone for a great time. Thanks to Tj & Shaylee for letting us stay at their house and for Mom and Dad for hosting the may BBQ's. We really did have a great time.
WE LOVE YOU & MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH!
2 comments:
We miss you!
Thanks for making me ball my eyes out!!!!! AGAIN!!!
Post a Comment