Saturday, July 12, 2008

Vote for Aniela


Ok everyone I need your help! I entered Aniela in a baby photo contest and she needs your vote. Go to the link below to vote for her. After you register you can vote once a day everyday until they pick a winner. 
https://www.greatamericanphotocontest.com/voter1/index.aspx?referid=EmailFriends&p=646505&x=.jpg

To find her picture log in then go to the search page. Type in her name and select the state. (for those of you that don't know we live in Illinois) You will see her picture and a a vote button, push that and you're all done. Nothing to it!


Thanks for your vote!

2 comments:

TJ and Shaylee Voss said...

Well we voted! I think that if she wins I should get half the money cause I took that picture! :) We found out that you can keep voting but only once a day! So I already voted twice! So make sure you let people know that! And we will keep voting! We are sorry for all that stuff that's happened! Hopefully no more bad stuff will happen! We love you!

Anonymous said...

This picture is so adorable!