
We found the house of our dreams. What do you think? Beautiful isn't it? Too bad it is just under $7 million. I wish we could afford something like that, but sadly no. We are stuck with the fixer uppers, because everything here is way over priced.
Can I tell you how much I hate house hunting! We have been look on-line then driving by to see if it's even something we might be interested in and to see what the neighborhoods are like. It's hard to know what cities to look in when you have no clue any thing about them. We found a few with great big yards but what we found on the inside was scary. You would not even let your dog stay there. Yeah they were that bad, and the crazy part is that they wanted over $250,000 for them. I am so sick of looking and the fact that we have nothing after 2 1/2 weeks really sucks. We don't even have one that is a maybe. It's a big fat NOTHING! Let's hope we have better luck this week. I will let you know.
2 comments:
I'm sorry sweetie. That really sucks! Maybe you should tell Damian that if you don't find anything this week either that it is probably a sign that you need to move back to Utah. That sounds good to me! ;-)
Good luck, I hope the house hunting goes better!
Hey I have a friend who lives in Chicago. If you need some hints on places to look, please let me know, send me an e-mail. I will e-mail him. He bought a condo/townhouse. I wish you the best of luck in finding a house in an overpriced market. Hopefully the downturn in the housing market will work in your favor.
Post a Comment