Ok, it's that time again. Time for me to post more random pictures.
Cookie, Cookie, Cookie
Did I get it?
One of the many yummy meals I prepare for my family. I took a picture of this one because it looked really good. (it tasted really good too)

Tj looks 12 in this picture.
I only want the red ones. Can I get some help?
Areya playing sticker tag with herself. Tag you're it!




What do you mean we are going to look at more houses?
The many faces of Aniela!

4 comments:
Your girls are SO adorable. Very cute pictures.
Your girls are beautiful, just like their mommy. Sorry you havn't gotten that package back. We had it half way done and then a bunch of stuff came up.
You'll get it soon, I promise.
Good pictures! I love you guys!
Holy cow, they are getting so big, I can't believe it. Way cutie pictures!!! ;-)
Post a Comment