On Thursday my Aunt Kimmy and Uncle Mike rented 4 jet skis for everyone to ride. We had half of the family staying in the Ogden area and the other half was in the Prove / Lehi area and because the half staying in Provo rented the jet skis we all met at Utah Lake. We had a few slight bumps in our plans but every thing worked out and we all had a great time. Thanks Kimmy and Mike!
Here are Mike, Kimmy, and Ryan getting ready to go out. Lacy and I are were being pulled on a tube ready for the ride of our lives and Mike gave us just that. All I remember is Lacy flying over my head after I hit the water.
Here is my dad helping me pry my monster off the jet ski, they both screamed and cried but it was time for the big kids to play.
Grandma Great giving to jet ski a go. I have no clue why they let her on that thing alone. If you have seen her drive then you'll know what I mean.
After a while Aniela started throwing up. She was so tired and did not feel well so I laid down with her for a bit. She did not sleep long because she started to throw up again. Poor little thing! Too much sun, water, and not enough to drink. So after she threw up the fourth time and refused to drink I called it quits for her and I, but since we did not have a car my mom and dad drove us home. On the way home she continued to throw up so we ended up in the Emergency room worried that she would become dehydrated. The doctors said that they thought is might be heat stroke and told us to have her drink clear fluids and sent us home. (Well we wouldn't have gone to the hospital if I could get her to drink, so a lot of good they were.) By the time we left the hospital she was eating ice chips so that was a good sign. What a great way to end a day a sun burn that really hurt and a trip to the E.R. Yippie!
3 comments:
Awww, that picture of you and Aniela asleep is darling!!!
That was a really fun day except for Aniela getting sick. Poor baby!
It looks like you had a fun and busy trip to Utah. I hope that you are doing well in the big city :D Miss you and Love you!
Post a Comment