OK, this looks like a lot of fun... So everyone who visits my blog, please do it!!
Here's how it goes:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If you don't have a blog you can still leave me a comment! My blog allows anonymous comments so just tell me who you are in your comment.
2. Next (if you choose to), re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you, or I will try to e-mail it back to you.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Memory Game
Posted by LIZ at Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
LOL! Nearly all my memories involve Lagoon. =) Which do I choose? The times you walked down the hall and we made fun of certain other people? The times you walked down the hall to pick up Frightmares radios? Or...the times you just dropped by to say "hi"? Anyway you look at it, it's just not the same when other people walk down the hall. =( MISS YOU!
How to choose. Since we lived together I have plenty!!!
My favorite though was probably one of the nights we sat up talking and laughing on the couch all night long. Then both of us had the hardest time waking up with the kids the next morning!!! HAHA
I MISS YOU!!!!!
How fun! I just did this same post on my blog a couple of weeks ago.
Lagoon memories...they're the best! I remember you were the sweetest employee ever! I always loved when I saw you on the schedule because you were one of the few employees I knew I could count on.
Then my last season there (when I still thought I'd be back for the next season) I remember submitting your name to be in the office with Katie and I the next year. It would've been fun, but then I had to go and get married and quit. Oh well.
Your girls are so adorable! And you have such a cute blog. I was so happy to see your comments on mine. You look exactly the same, still cute and sweet as ever!
HI, I think one of my best memorizes is when we would go to grandpa voss's for Birthdays and walk over to the park and play. Those were the days. Oh to be a kid again.....
Autumn
There are so many memories I can't pick just one. From the first day I met you, you made me feel like part of the family! Some other momories are: the time you came and kept me company after my surgery-that was so sweet! And the time we went bra shopping together-fun! :) The saddest one was the day you moved! That was one of the hardest days ever! I miss you guys so much! Love ya!
(Just to make things clear, this is Shaylee, not TJ! Although that would have been pretty funny to let people think it was!)
okay, when i visited when we were like 14 or something, and we caught that snake with those boys from church and then it got loose in the car while we were riding! that was so funny! i've never seen someone pull over and jump out of the car so quick, and the snake wasn't even by him, it was in the back with us! ha ha. i miss you! hope you have fun in tennessee. mom says the girls are crazy water babies. next year we will all be there and have a blast! love you! Lacy
I loved sleeping at your house (you had the basement to yourself didn't you?), once we even slept outside in the back yard. I think you had the coolest backyard out of any of us when we were younger. I liked the trees and the slight hill. I also remember that your mom would get so mad if anybody shortened any of your names...Samuel, not Sam. Matthew, not Matt. Elizabeth, not Liz....then it was funny because along came T.J. Isn't that shortened? Ha ha
Shantelle
I remember high school! Who could forget high school JROTC! Remember the camp out we did with rangers to Bear lake? What about the Sadie Hawknins dance I asked Harley Meyer to? Do you remeber going shirt shopping with us? Do you remember the birthday party that we threw you at my house and my brother had to hold you down for a pictures? I still have that picture! Hey- Remeber hanging out at my house- all of us- Sam, Harley, Phillip, Amanda, Paul, you, me... The good ol' days! Do you remember the military ball at The Air Force Musuem- that was fun!
Oh- remeber the year I helped you all train for the ROTC thing up at Weber State where we competed against the other high schools? Makes me wish now that I would have competed!
Well- was a that a whole bunch of memories or what? Hope that gets your mind thinking! -Verlina
Post a Comment