On Monday we went swimming at the pool in our apartment complex. Areya met a little friend about her age and they had a great time swimming together with their live jackets.
This is how Damian spent the whole day. On the phone, he refused to get in the water.

Aniela loved the water so much that she did not want me to hold on to her. She really wanted to give it a try all on her own, just like her big sister. She also tried jumping out of her tube so many time that I finally gave up and just took her out.

After a few hours we were all ready to go (except Areya) and so I got out the camera and took a few pictures. I even got one of myself. (well my shadow any way)
3 comments:
Aw, that looks like fun. I really need to take my kids swimming.
That looks like so much fun! I need to go swimming!
ohhhh, I love summers and swimming. It looks like you are having alot of fun. How is the house hunting comming along. I hope good. See ya later
Autumn
Post a Comment