Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Lake Michigan

Today we got up early and look at some more houses. We found one that is big and has a huge lot but it needs some updating. It is a little over priced so we are trying to decide if we want to put in a offer or keep looking. Damian really likes this one but he is so indecisive, we may be looking for a while. 

After we were finished looking at houses we went to Lake Michigan. It was really windy and kind of cool today so it was really not the best day for swimming. I guess that's good because we did not take our swim stuff.  

We let the girls play in the water anyway and they had tons of fun. Good thing I had a extra change of clothes in the car. 

Aniela was so funny, she kept getting handfuls of dry sand and then would throw it into the water. 

Areya was have fun finding rocks and throwing them in.  She also loved to run from the waves.


Aniela had no fear, she kept running straight into the water.  Most of the waves were bigger then her but she did not seem to mind.  It took all of us to keep her in the shallows.

By the end both girl's lips were blue and they were shivering. I think that the wind made it a bit to cold, but we all had a great time.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Your pictures are great! I love Areya's hair cut. It is super cute! I can't believe how big Aniela is getting. How old is she now? I'm glad you have this blog to keep us all updated!

Anonymous said...

Cute little girls!!!!
They look like they had fun!
How are things going??? We miss you guys a ton! Deklan still talks about Areya at least once a day!

ivy said...

I really love these photos. I'm a bit jealous you have such a fabulous beach so close by. Sure, we have beaches at our BIG LAKE to the west, but really, can anyone stand that smell?