Sunday, December 7, 2008

5 Things Tag

....5 things I was doing 10 years ago.....
1. Attending High School
2. Working at Lagoon
3. Hanging out with friends
4. Getting my drivers license
5. Helping build our house

....5 things on my To-Do list today....
1. Finish Christmas shopping
2. Get organized
3. Sent off Christmas gifts to family in Utah
4. Make banana bread
5. Find a house

....5 snacks I enjoy....
1. Chips and dip
2. Popcorn
3. Fruit
4. Ice Cream
5. Cookies

....5 things I'd do if I were a Millionaire....
1. Build my dream house
2. Get a maid
3. Help my family
4. Put money away for my girls school and weddings
5. Go on a totally awesome vacation

....5 places I've lived....
1Ogden, UT
2. Provo, UT
3. SLC, UT
4. Clearfield, UT
5. Arlington Heights, IL

....5 jobs I've had....
1. Toppers Bakery
2. TSA
3. Lagoon
4. Utah Schools for the Deaf and Blind
5. Stay at home Mommy

....5 people I tag....
1. Brandi
2. Ivy
3. Sheri
4. Melissa
5. Who ever things this would be fun to do

0 comments: