Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Ideas

Looking for simply and cute Christmas ideas? My friend Shantelle e-mail me some and I wanted to share, so here they are:

Deliver with a bag / tin of popcorn:
“Just ‘poppin’ in with a warm Christmas greeting!”

M&M’s:
“Have a Merry & Most wonderful Christmas!”

Cookie Dough:
“I thought you could use a little extra dough this Christmas”

Sprite:
“May your Christmas be Merry and Sprite!”

Candle:
“May your holidays be merry and bright.”
"May the light of Christ be with you this Christmas season"

Can of nuts:
“Merry Christmas from all of your nutty friends!”


Chex Mix:
“Remember Santa ‘chexs’ his list twice.”

Almond Joy candy bar:
“Wishing you lots of Joy this holiday season.”

I think I finally got all my Christmas shopping finished. I really should do more during the year so we are not spending so much money at one time.

I also finished wrapping everything and I can't believe how spoiled my girls are, they both have so many gifts under the tree. I guess that just means they are loved.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Great ideas! Thanks for sharing! I'm not done with my shopping, yet, but hopefully will wrap (no pun intended :) it up soon!!

Sue said...

Those are really cute ideas! I still haven't finished Christmas shopping...