Friday, December 26, 2008

Playing in the snow

I am taking care of the Peterson's house while they are in Utah for Christmas. When I went over to shovel the snow I thought it would be fun for the girls to play in the snow so I bundled them up and off we went. At first Aniela was so so excited and kept saying snow snow but when it was time for her to get in it she screamed and screamed and screamed some more. Areya tried taking her for a ride a round the yard on a sled but she did want any thing to do with that. After letting her cry, thinking she would follow her sisters led, I put her in the car to get warm and play with the toys.


Areya my little snow bunny loved it and had a blast. She could have stayed there all day and played. She has been asking since the first snow fall to go out and play but I have been either to cold or busy to do it. We don't really have much of a yard for them to play in either so that makes it kind of hard.

The Peterson Family made a ice rink in their back yard and before they left for Utah Areya got to try out ice skating for the first time. She had so much fun and that was all I heard about after I picked her up. I unfortunately was not able to see her, because I was home with Aniela who was napping, but was told that she fell a lot but got right back up and tried again. I guess that we will have to go to the ice rink for some more practice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping us up to date, hope you had a good christmas, your girls are just beautiful,just like their mom. Miss you alot.

Love Scott & family Morley

Lindsay said...

They are so cute! I'm glad you keep everyone updated. Happy New Year!

ivy said...

How fun to have an outdoor rink close to you...and a FREE one too! Take advantage of it and have fun. =)