Saturday, December 13, 2008

Gingerbread House

We got a gingerbread house kit from the store and thought it would be fun the have friends over to put it together. The Peterson Family has been so kind in taking us in and making us feel like part of their family. We love them and are so grateful to have them so close that we invited Kyle and Lori over to help build our cookie house.

Here is Lori helping put icing on so the kids could put on the decorations.
Aniela helping eat the candy before it even got to the house.


Kyle and Areya being silly showing off their finished house.


Here it is our new home. 3 beds 2 baths and it only cost $10
What a steal! We are all ready to move in.

I wish I could say that we have found a house but sadly no. Damian put in an offer on one Tuesday but they wanted more then we are willing to pay, so we are still looking. Yay us!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

The house looks great! I've helped out my cousins in the past and our houses have never looked that nice!
In reference to the previous entry, the Christmas around the world idea is really cool!

TJ and Shaylee Voss said...

The house turned out cute! I love making gingerbread houses!

ivy said...

Your houses turned out great too! Wish you guys were here to enjoy the snow with us! (I also wish I was rich enough to run out and purchase some tickets to fly to Chicago right now!) Have a Merry Christmas. We love you!

Kemp Family said...

I'm so sorry I haven't left any comments in before. I'm still new to the blog thing even though I've had it since earlier this year. Anyway I'm sorry you're having a problem finding a place. I'm sure it's very frustrating. We did a gingerbread house as well, and well, it's very interesting. I'm surprised it stayed together.