Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas time is near

My grandma got the girl these really cute dresses for Christmas and they looked so cute in them that I had to get a few pictures. Thanks Grandma Great for the dresses!



I made this wreath for a friend and loved the way it turned out so I had to take a picture and share it with everyone. It is made out of a wire coat hanger and strips of fabric. I had made a few in the past but I think this in one of the best ones I've done.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww.. The girls look adorable. I miss them. I was watching videos the other day from when you all were living with us, of the kids. :-(
I really miss having you around!
Have a great Christmas!!!

TJ and Shaylee Voss said...

They look so cute! I really miss you guys! I wish you could be here for Christmas, but hopefully we will see you soon! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Liz, grandma great's dresses are super cute. But, of course, not as cute as the girls wearing them;)

Sara the Great

Kemp Family said...

What little cuties. I love the dresses, and their smiles. It's funny how much looking at them reminds me of the old days, they certainly have some of their mommies features.