On Monday Areya and I made cookies for Santa. (if they last that long) We made Christmas Trees, Candy Canes, Snowmen, Stars and Gingerbread men. I think more of the frosting ended up in Areya then on the cookies.
Half way through decorating the cookies we got a little help from the Smith Family. (Amy and I are in Primary together) They stopped into wish us Merry Christmas a share some goodies. So I put the kids to work. I didn't need to ask them twice, they were more then willing to help.
After the kids had their fill of cookies, frosting and sprinkles the Smith Family played a few Christmas songs for us on the chimes. They did such a great job. (Areya helped with Jingle Bells and just loved it)
Monday, December 22, 2008
Christmas cookies
Thank you Smith Family for the music, treats and visit. We had a great time.
Posted by LIZ at Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Dejas...Thanks for the cookies! It was truly a treat to be in our home. Perhaps we'll have to start touring with the chimes if Areya is up to it. :)
Love, The Smiths
mmm...those cookies look yummy!
Your cookies are adorable. (they look yummy too!) I'm so glad you have friends who you can enjoy the holidays with. Your girls dresses are beautiful. Merry Christmas!
P.S. Can you e-mail me your new address again? Thanks
Post a Comment